Customer Support Administrator
Our client is a family owned and run business manufacturing and retailing luxury garden and leisure buildings throughout the UK.
They pride themselves on the quality of their products and on their customer service which is considered integral to maintaining the good reputation of the company.
The Customer Services Sales Advisor will be responsible for delivering an excellent service to all customers and agents.
The role will include face to face selling and customer service, answering telephone calls from prospective customers and converting enquiries into sales.
The Sales Advisor will be highly IT literate and able to manage electronic forms of communication.
Handling transactions, managing customer queries and dealing with customer complaints will form part of this role.
The Customer Services Sales Advisor will be comfortable working in a very busy, fast paced environment and will provide a first-class service to the customer.
The post holder must have a strong aptitude for building relationships with all stakeholders at all levels of the business, not only with customers but also with agents, Company Directors, Company Managers, manufacturing staff and delivery drivers.
- Staffing and day to day running of display site including display site housekeeping and maintenance.
- Ensure that incoming telephone calls are answered in a professional and timely manner.
- Dealing efficiently and professionally with incoming telephone and email customer enquiries.
- Converting enquiries into sales.
- Respond to customer enquiries and provide information about a full range of products and services and supporting promotional campaigns.
- Manage customer access using bespoke IT systems.
- Work on own initiative and as part of a team, sometimes under pressure.
- Building an excellent relationship and interaction with the customer.
- General administration duties.
- Confident sales professional with commercial awareness.
- Customer focus, via experience in a customer driven environment.
- Polite and respectful - liaising with customers and visitors in a timely manner.
- Listening, such as to understand the needs of others, particularly customers.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills, with a range of stakeholders - face-to-face, on the telephone and via email.
- Spoken and written English at a high standard in order to express themselves clearly, professionally and effectively with customers and colleagues.
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Retail sales attached to a manufacturing division or someone who is used to a fast-paced environment with a good commercial awareness.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Salary: £18,500 per annum + bonus
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Senior Account Handler
- Maintenance Engineer
- Freight Forwarder
- Demand Planner
- Payroll Assistant
- Sales Co-ordinator
- Commercial Graduate
- UC & Cloud Sales Specialist
- Graphic Designer
- Business Mobile Sales Executive
- Account Handler - Commercial Insurance Broker
- Marketing & Ecommerce Executive
- New Business Sales Executive
- Purchasing Coordinator
- Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Graduate Process Engineer
- Telesales/Office Assistant
- Insolvency Administrator
- Assistant PA