Surgical Care Practitioner
We have a unique opportunity available for an experienced Surgical Care Practitioner to join our Client state-of-the-art Private Hospital, based in central London.
The post holder will work as members of the surgical team and perform surgical interventions and post-operative care, under the supervision of a senior surgeon, providing the highest level of patient care.
Full time position.
Competitive salary plus attractive benefits.
Skills & Experience:
- RGN Level 1 with Surgical Care Practitioner Qualification & ENB Theatre Course
- 8 years post graduate experience in operating theatres
- Evidence of current Surgical Care Practitioner experience
- Proven experience of robotic surgery
- Advanced Speciality Knowledge
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click “Apply” to forward an up to date copy of your CV, ideally along with a Cover Letter.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Senior & Staff Nurse - Orthopaedics
- Lead Apheresis Nurse
- CNS Gynaecology Oncology
- Anaesthetics Theatre Practitioner
- Registered Paediatric Nurses - Homecare
- Staff Nurse - Haematology Unit
- Resident Doctor Intensive Care
- Colorectal Oncology CNS
- PICU Nurse
- Band 6 Oncology Inpatients Staff Nurse
- Java Developer
- Software Engineer
- Pre Construction Planner
- Groundwork labourer
- Groundworker , Dumper and 360 Operator