Senior CT/MRI Radiographer
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior CT/MRI Radiographer to join our Client's Radiology department, based at our Client's Luxury Private Clinic.
The state-of-the-art imaging department provides diagnostic services which range from General radiology through to complex Interventional procedures.
Our client has a dedicated Breast imaging suite as well as a modern Nuclear Medicine department.
This is in addition to their CT, MR and Ultrasound disciplines which are sited across the main building.
The job holder will assist in the provision of a CT and MRI service of the highest standards.
Full time, Permanent job
Attractive salary plus competitive Benefits:
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Private medical cover - up to £20,000 per year
- Private GP
- Eyesight tests
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Good value restaurant and café
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Gym membership discounts
- Career Development
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and our Healthcare Consultant will be in contact shortly.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Senior & Staff Nurse - Orthopaedics
- Lead Apheresis Nurse
- CNS Gynaecology Oncology
- Anaesthetics Theatre Practitioner
- Registered Paediatric Nurses - Homecare
- Staff Nurse - Haematology Unit
- Resident Doctor Intensive Care
- Colorectal Oncology CNS
- PICU Nurse
- Band 6 Oncology Inpatients Staff Nurse
- Java Developer
- Software Engineer
- Pre Construction Planner
- Groundwork labourer
- Groundworker , Dumper and 360 Operator