Senior Cells Production Shift Technician
We are currently looking for a Senior Cells Production Shift Technician to join a leading vaccines company based in the Surrey area.
As the Senior Cells Production Shift Technician you will be responsible for the execution of large scale production operations whilst adhering to all relevant regulations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Cells Production Shift Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will carry out large scale production responsibilities, maintaining the laboratory to clean room standards and implementing all SOPs.
You will identify and implement control process improvements to methodology and instrumentation.
As the Senior Cells Production Shift Technician, you will be responsible for performing supervisory responsibilities during the absence of the Laboratory Manager.
You will work closely with GMP, acting as a subject matter expert for audits, raising CAPA's and investigating Deviations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Cells Production Shift Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a Life Science subject or equivalent professional experience e.g.
Biotechnology, Cellular Biology, Bioprocessing
Proven industry experience of large scale cell production, either in a Pharmaceutical or Food production setting.
A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP is required for the role.
Key Words: GMP | cGMP | Manufacture | Production | Upstream | USP | Fermentation | Vaccine | CAPA | SOP | Surrey | South East | Bioprocess | Biotechnology | Cellular Biology
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development.
We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 06/04/2021
- Rate: Â£30000 to Â£35000 Per: annum
- Location: Surrey,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Jogesh Bowry
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5634714
- Posted: 2021-04-06 18:56:41 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- QC Supervisor
- QC Analyst
- Scientific Project Manager
- Global Technical Director - Analytical CMC
- Executive PA - Pharmaceutical
- QC Technologist
- Data Verification Scientist
- Fermentation Development Lead
- Global Senior Principal Scientist - Complex Proteins
- Process Development Associate IV
- Biochemistry Technical Specialist
- Sales Account Manager - Cambridge
- Sales Account Manager - Oxford
- Head of Regulatory Affairs
- Clinical Application Specialist
- Biologic Project Manager
- Industrialisation Scientist (Automation)
- Programme Manager - Cell and Gene Therapy
- Companion Diagnostic Technical Lead
- Validation Technical Operations Engineer