Core-Asset's client, a leading Asset Management firm is looking for an RFP Specialist to join their EMEA team in Edinburgh or London on a permanent basis
You will be instrumental in completing and/or coordinating Request for Proposals (RFPs), Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs), and other external client-related requests.
The ideal candidate should have an experience of writing RFP's within an Asset Management environment and have excellent attention to detail as well as effective communication and organisational skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- CFA or IMC would be advantageous but not required
- Previous RFP experience within an Asset Management environment
- Strong understanding of the Asset Management environment across institutional and retail channels with good knowledge of equity, fixed income, real estate, and financial markets globally
- Good MS Word, Excel and Power Point skills, with knowledge of Qvidan or other content database being ideal
- Excellent attention to detail across all aspects of data, language and grammar, and general layout/presentation
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
- Multilingual is advantageous - Italian or German
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Other European language a plus
- Assist with completion of RFPs, RFIs, DDQs and surveys
- Ensure all appropriate approval/review steps have been completed and documented for each submission, with inputs from other RFP members, Product Management team and the Distribution team
- Review own work and submissions by other RFP Specialists, to ensure consistency with best practice guidelines, and that draft responses meet external client requirements and accurately positions the organisation
- Support the update of existing content, distinguishing between opportunity-specific customization and generic content
- Build and maintains effective working relationships with colleagues and business partners
- Develop understanding of external clients and their requirements, investment products, and distribution and product management priorities
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Job reference: (13384)
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT
- COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
- TRANSFER AGENCY OVERSIGHT
- IT RISK CONSULTANT
- CLIENT CHANGE MANAGER
- Process Improvement Analyst
- SENIOR PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
- Voting and ESG Analyst
- FUND CONTROLLER
- SMCR Analyst
- RFP Analyst
- LIQUIDITY FUNDING CONTROLLER ASSOCIATE
- REGULATORY CONTROLLER ASSOCIATE
- REGULATORY CONTROLLER
- Global Mobility Analyst
- Senior Product Development Manager - Real Estate
- CALCULATIONS ANALYST
- Governance and Sustainability Analyst
- ADMINISTRATOR - RECONCILIATIONS
- Business Process Analyst