Would you like to work for a software house who are passionate about the quality and proud of the solutions they deliver?
Would you like to take ownership of projects from beginning to end?
Would you like to work for a company that believes in investing in their employees?
This company is looking for a passionate Software Developer to join their Bristol branch, who is locally based and motivated.
You will be working on project from conception to delivery, being closely involved with the whole project life cycle.
This company are at the fore front of insurance and investment and financial consultancy.
They are looking for a Software Developer who shares their shared values of trust integrity and quality.
The software you are going to be working on will be used internally by staff and for external use by clients.
They also produce a variety of business systems that are used by the company and intermediaries through the web.
As a Software Developer you will be working mostly on the web, however there is still a need to be able to work with Desktop application as there will be projects based around this, taking application from desktop to Web.
This Software Developer role will see you come in and work on a range of different technologies including, but not limited to:
C#, .Net , .Net core/ ASP .Net , .Net Frameworks, Entity Framework, Angular 2+ , Azure.
Some experience working Front End is highly desirable alongside with Cloud technologies and an interest to work in a TDD environment.
If you have the following you will be successful in your application:
Over 3 years commercial experience using C#, .Net Core/ASP.Net .
As a Software Developer for this business you will get a great benefits package.
You will receive a salary of up to £45,000, you will benefit from some excellent training and progression opportunities.
On top of performance bonus and flexible remote working, this company offers a bespoke benefit package that you can tailor for your needs.
If this sounds like the role for you If you are please contact me, Sebastian Mihaescu, on sebm @ isluk.co.uk.
Alternatively you can just apply to this advert.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- Mid - Senior Back End Developers - .Net Core
- Junior Web Developer - WordPress, PHP
- Front End Developer - Building Robots
- Front-end Developer - Data Visualisation UI
- Back-end Software Engineer – .NET Core, C#, Azure
- Business Analyst/Project Manager
- CRM Manager
- Senior Java Developer for fast paced FX company in London!
- Technical Product Manager
- Senior Electronics/ Embedded Engineer - PCB, Embedded C
- Java developer for the Best-In-Class product in London!
- Senior PHP Developer
- Business Analyst
- Project Coordinator - £25,000 - £35,000 + bonus
- Product Manager / Technical Project Manager - 100% Remote
- DevOps Engineer - AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Education Business Manager - Ultrasound - up to £60,000
- Marketing Manager
- Senior .Net Developer