Clinical Resource Coordinator
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries.
The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services.
It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies.
In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures (as of March 2019) are approx.
3.8 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 47 countries and about 45,000 staff.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
- Find clinical study volunteers to participate in testing via warm leads but also generate steady pipeline of healthy, reliable new panelists.
- Screen clinical study volunteers.
- Maintain a clean, up-to-date, and accurate database of clinical study volunteers.
- Develop outreach efforts related to volunteer recruitment.
- Interact directly with customers and study volunteers via phone, email, and in person.
- Interview prospective study subjects.
- Maintain a safe, fast-paced, and positive laboratory environment.
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Piscataway, NJ are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Eurofins Scientific Inc.
- Scientific Group Leader
- Lab Technician (Non-Degreed)
- Upstream Scientist
- Protein Drug Formulation Development Scientist
- Medical Safety Engineer
- Assistant Phrase Library Administrator
- Analytical Scientist III
- Deviations Investigator
- Scientist III
- CAR-T Scientist - IVTK
- Characterization Scientist
- Upstream Scientist
- Bioanalytical Chemist Group Leader – Biotechnology
- Separations Scientist
- Development Specialist II
- Biophysical Scientist
- Data Systems Specialist
- Scientific Data Readers (ENTRY LEVEL)
- Scientific Testing Analyst
- Senior Scientist