Social Worker - Complex Care Review Team
This is an exciting opportunity for a Social Worker to join the Complex Care Review Team.
This a locum Social Work position based in West Sussex.
The role is offering remote working with the requirement to do occasional visits.
The social worker will be dealing with cases, undertaking assessments, and implementing care plans.
Benefits for you as a Social Worker
- Brilliant pay up to £30.00 per hour - £32.00 per hour.
- Great opportunity to enhance your CV.
- 5 - day compliance process if your DBS is already registered to the online update service.
- West Sussex council is accessible through multiple railway links and the M4.
Your responsibilities as a Social Worker
- Undertake Mental Capacity Act assessments
- Implement care plans.
- Undertake Care Act Assessments and Safeguarding assessments
- Carry out a care package.
- Review of cases
- Attend meetings.
- Undertake CHC
- Use DST
- Work with vulnerable service users
- Dealing with Safeguarding enquires
- Person centred approaches
- Liaise with other services within the council.
- Work under section 42
- Work alongside other practitioner for the best interest of the service user.
Requirements of a Social Worker
- Current registration with Social Work England
- 2 years post qualifying UK experience
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
Why should you choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will have you own dedicated consultant that will work endlessly to assure the whole process is a smooth running as possible
- You'll have a Free DBS and compliance service if needed
- Eligibility to thousands of jobs through our National Client Network
- Loyalty bonus for your dedication with working alongside us
If you are interested in the role, please call Zoe Bellinger on 01189485555 or 07384466390
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Senior Social Worker - Adult Locality Team
- RGN- Registered Nurse
- Social Worker - Adolescent Team
- Team Manager- Independent Fostering Agency - Homebased
- Quality Assurance Manager - Local Authority
- Social Worker - Assessment Team
- Senior Practitioner - Family Assessment Centre
- Social Worker-Special Guardianship, Recruitment & Assessment
- Senior Practitioner - MASH
- Team Manager - MASH Team - Local Authority
- Team Manager- Assessment Team- Local Authority
- Occupational Therapist - Local Authority
- Social Worker - Safeguarding and Support Team
- Senior Practitioner- Safeguarding and Support Team
- Child Protection Social Worker - Local Authority
- Senior Practitioner – Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Children in Care Team
- Social Worker - Children's Social Work Team
- Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
- Supervising Social Worker Swanwick