Fraud Director | Competitive | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRG Europe have been appointed to recruit a senior level and fully experienced Fraud Director.
In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in the heart of Gibraltar, you will have overall responsibility for Fraud prevention program and operations to protect the business against fraudulent activities.
You will need strong leadership skills in this role as you will be collaborating with teams across the business (approx.
100 staff), third party agencies and regulatory bodies.
Our clients are a major name within the Online Gaming and Sports Betting Sector, and are continually expanding their brand across the EU and beyond.
They offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment and they are looking for an diligent, ambitious, like-minded team player, that is passionate about what they do, motivated and with a desire to succeed, to join them.
At least 5 years' experience at a senior Fraud Manager/Director within Safer Gambling in the Online Gaming Industry is essential for you to be considered for this position.
What's on Offer?:
- An excellent working environment in a fantastic location
- Excellent basic salary and a competitive bonus scheme
- Worldwide medical cover, along with life assurance and critical illness cover
- A relocation package to suit the successful candidate
- The opportunity to be a high profile Director and become an integral part of an internationally recognised brand within Online Gaming
What you will be doing:
- Map vulnerabilities in terms of product, marketing and operations.
- Involved in developing in-house software and working with third party Fraud solutions.
- Managing a medium to large Operations team.
- Working with data scientists and analytics teams to develop algorithms to protect the business.
- Prevent registrations with the objective of taking advantage of the companies promotion campaigns (Bonus Abuse).
- Implementation of risk measures to ensure the company does not breach chargeback thresholds with its Payment Service Providers (PSPs).
- Policing the company's Poker platform for Poker collusion.
- Sourcing third-party providers to protect the company's Poker room from customers using technology such bots.
- Risk assessing the on boarding of new Payment methods.
- On board screening and risk assessing customers for potential fraud.
- Expert knowledge in payment methods and how they operate.
- Online Poker Fraud knowledge.
- Familiar with on board screening software such as Iovation or SEON.
- Excellent written English.
- Understanding and interpretation of legal and compliance documents.
- 5 years minimum managerial experience in Online Gaming fraud
- Familiar with the latest available technology, on board screening and payment fraud prevention.
- Knowledge of on boarding KYC requirements for multiple regulated markets.
- Expert knowledge in payment methods including the level of KYC and cash flow.
- Effective English communication skills (verbal and written) & proficient in MS Office applications.
- Good assessment of situations under stressful circumstances.
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and analytical skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Must be adaptable to changing procedures and be able to work with various stakeholders.
- Diplomatic and approachable with strong leadership skills.
- Patient, flexible, proactive, responsible and reliable.
- Willingness to relocate to Gibraltar (if applicable), and no restrictions to working in Gibraltar.
If you are an experienced Fraud expert and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director on +350 200 69999.
Skills: Fraud Director | Online Gaming | Sportsbook | Poker | Online Payments | Fraud |Gibraltar
More Jobs from SRG
- Product Manager
- Senior Executive Bingo
- System Administrator
- Chat Moderator Manager
- Experienced Recruitment Resourcer
- HR Business Partner
- Business Coordinator
- Senior Accountant
- Java Developer
- Management Accountant
- Accounts Assistant
- Senior Software Developer
- Full Stack Software Developer
- Software Manager
- Senior Reporting Analyst
- .Net Developer
- TypeScript Developer
- iOS Developer / Mobile Engineer (Swift)
- Operational Risk Manager
- Compliance Officer