Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer
£24,000 - £25,000 Basic + Overtime + Call Out + Bonus (£32,K OTE) + Van + Fuel Card + Tools + Door to Door Pay + Pension
Liverpool / Preston / Wigan
Do you have strong electromechanical skills working on a range of equipment looking to get into the industrial weighing industry in a company where you will be trained on a range of new kit? Enjoy working on complex high-tech equipment in a technically challenging role enabling you to constantly develop.
This role will suit someone who is looking to further develop their career in a leading company in the industry.
This stable company have had their grounds rooted in the industry for years and due to company expansion, they are looking for a Field Service Engineer to come in and hit the ground running.
They recruit with a progressive outlook and will provide training to make sure you are up to the same speed as the current team of skilled technicians.
This company are looking for someone with a can-do attitude to come in and merge with the team who have a great work ethic.
* Field Service Engineer - service, installation of industrial weighing equipment
* 3 - 5 jobs daily covering the local patch
* Maintenance, repairs, calibrations and installations of industrial weighing equipment.
* Occasional stayaway
* Field Service Engineer - experience with AC/DC motors and multimeter testing.
* Strong mechanical assembly abilities
* Auto Electrician / Mechanic / Industrial Vehicle backgrounds welcome.
* Live commutable to Liverpool / Preston / Wigan
Apply now to Taz Walrond
Keywords: Field Service Technician, Service Engineer, Field Service, Electromechanical, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronic, PCB, Board Level, Field Service Engineer, Pneumatic, Calibration, UKAS, Maintenance, Electronics, Electronics Technician, Electronics Engineer, Liverpool, Preston, Speke, Wigan, Warrington.
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd.
The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £24000 - £25000 per annum + Overtime + Call Out + Bonus
- Location: Liverpool, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 0203 813 7932
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-04-07 17:30:23 -
- View all Jobs from Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
- CAD Design Engineer
- Field Service Engineer ( Security )
- Quality Manager
- Water Treatment Engineer
- Technical Support Engineer (CAD)
- Field Service Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer (Building Services)
- Maintenance Electrician
- Electrical Panel Wirer (Panel Building)
- Technical Estimator
- Drainage Engineer
- Mechanical Pump Engineer
- Field Service Engineer (Heavy/Light Plant)
- Business Development Manager
- Electrical Maintenance engineer
- Manufacturing Process Engineer
- Field Service Engineer (Patient Care Equipment)
- Technical Support Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer