Project Manager - Residential
Our client is a multi-services construction company who cater to all aspects of their clients needs.
Operating as a main contractor, our client cover the full spectrum of the construction process from start to finish.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager on one of their new residential projects due to start in Ealing Broadway.
This a full time permanent position.
- Valid CSCS Management Card
- Recognised Management qualification
- SMSTS & First Aid
- Proven experience working as a Project Manager within a main contractor
- Experience working on a residential block (student accommodation) - desirable
- Experience dealing with sub-contractors
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Strong IT skills
- Car driver - desirable
If interested, please get in touch on 0203 008 5212 or click “Apply” to forward an up to date copy of your CV and ideally with a cover letter.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Senior & Staff Nurse - Orthopaedics
- Lead Apheresis Nurse
- CNS Gynaecology Oncology
- Anaesthetics Theatre Practitioner
- Registered Paediatric Nurses - Homecare
- Staff Nurse - Haematology Unit
- Resident Doctor Intensive Care
- Colorectal Oncology CNS
- PICU Nurse
- Band 6 Oncology Inpatients Staff Nurse
- Java Developer
- Software Engineer
- Pre Construction Planner
- Groundwork labourer
- Groundworker , Dumper and 360 Operator