Theatre Scrub Practitioner
We are currently looking for Theatre Scrub Practitioner to join our Client's state-of-the-art- Hospital in central London.
The job holder will assess, develop, implement and evaluate programmes of care for patients undergoing surgical procedures with minimal supervision.
Skills and Experience
- Delivering a consistently high standard of patient care, utilising evidence-based practice.
- Maintaining a sterile environment within the operating theatre and ensuring efficient supervision of staff and resources
- Previous scrub experience across a variety of surgical procedures
- Experience in assisting with planning and implementing of peri-operative care
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click “Apply” to forward an up to date copy of your CV, ideally along with a Cover Letter.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Senior & Staff Nurse - Orthopaedics
- Lead Apheresis Nurse
- CNS Gynaecology Oncology
- Anaesthetics Theatre Practitioner
- Registered Paediatric Nurses - Homecare
- Staff Nurse - Haematology Unit
- Resident Doctor Intensive Care
- Colorectal Oncology CNS
- PICU Nurse
- Band 6 Oncology Inpatients Staff Nurse
- Java Developer
- Software Engineer
- Pre Construction Planner
- Groundwork labourer
- Groundworker , Dumper and 360 Operator