Clinical Nurse Specialist - Community Palliative Care
We are currently seeking to recruit a dynamic and dedicated Clinical Nurse Specialist - Community Palliative Care, to join our Client's Hospice at Home team.
The post holder will work with the Hospice multidisciplinary team to facilitate a supportive framework aimed at enabling patients to be cared for in the home environment of their choice.
They will provide information, specialist advice in symptom control and psychosocial support to patients and families in the community.
- Continuation of NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- Our client is willing to provide short-term accommodation for new starters.
- Ongoing training and development programmes and a genuine commitment to continuous professional development
- Discounts at local, national, and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards
- Childcare vouchers
If interested, please get in touch for a confidential chat with our Consultant via contact details provided or click “Apply” to forward an up to date copy of your CV and, ideally, with a cover letter.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Senior & Staff Nurse - Orthopaedics
- Lead Apheresis Nurse
- CNS Gynaecology Oncology
- Anaesthetics Theatre Practitioner
- Registered Paediatric Nurses - Homecare
- Staff Nurse - Haematology Unit
- Resident Doctor Intensive Care
- Colorectal Oncology CNS
- PICU Nurse
- Band 6 Oncology Inpatients Staff Nurse
- Java Developer
- Software Engineer
- Pre Construction Planner
- Groundwork labourer