Senior Radiographer - Mammography
We are currently seeking to recruit a dynamic and dedicated Senior Radiographer to provide a highly skilled and specialised Mammography services for patients within the imaging department.
The post holder will be responsible for performing a range of diagnostic radiographic procedures - general x-ray, theatres, mammography, fluoroscopy, DSA and Interventional Radiology - as required throughout the Hospital, contributing to the delivery of an effective, efficient and responsive Imaging service.
- Continuation of NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- Our client is willing to provide short-term accommodation for new starters.
- Ongoing training and development programmes and a genuine commitment to continuous professional development
- Discounts at local, national, and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards
- Childcare vouchers
If interested, please get in touch for a confidential chat with our Consultant via contact details provided or click “Apply” to forward an up to date copy of your CV and, ideally, with a cover letter.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Senior & Staff Nurse - Orthopaedics
- Lead Apheresis Nurse
- CNS Gynaecology Oncology
- Anaesthetics Theatre Practitioner
- Registered Paediatric Nurses - Homecare
- Staff Nurse - Haematology Unit
- Resident Doctor Intensive Care
- Colorectal Oncology CNS
- PICU Nurse
- Band 6 Oncology Inpatients Staff Nurse
- Java Developer
- Software Engineer
- Pre Construction Planner
- Groundwork labourer
- Groundworker , Dumper and 360 Operator