HGV Technician 4 on 4 off Days
HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter
Job Title - HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter
Salary - £36,150
Hours - Days 4 on 4 off 7am top 7pm
I am currently working with a commercial vehicle workshop in the Haydock area who are now looking to expand their team with the addition of a qualified HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter.
HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter job role:
- Ensure repairs are carried out according to manufacturer's procedures and in a safe and responsible manner.
- Assist in the fault diagnosis process.
- Comply with warranty procedures during repairs and with warranty material on completion of a repair.
- Road test vehicle when required (if holder of HGV licence).
- Ensure that all vehicle defects are reported to your workshop controller
Requirements for HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter:
- Previous experience as an HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter is essential
- Ideally have a formal qualification to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Must have own tools
- Class 1 or 2 licence desirable
How to Apply for this HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter role.
Please get in touch with Jonathan Young on 07591 200 706 for more information and to apply Jonathan@holtrecruitment.com
More Jobs from Holt Recruitment
- Tyre Fitter
- Trainee Service Advisor
- Vehicle Technician
- Car Sales Executive
- Trainee Parts Advisor
- Master Technician
- Assembly Engineer
- CNC Miller - Programmer
- Quality Engineer - Aerospace
- Commercial Service Advisor
- Production Engineer - Aerospace
- Mutli-skilled Machinist
- CNC Programmer
- GRP Finishers
- GRP Laminator
- Panel Beater
- Workshop Controller
- Electrical Engineer - Marine
- LCV Technician / Van Mechanic