SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR - TRADE MANAGEMENT & TREASURY
Are you an experienced Senior Administrator with experience of the trade life cycle and a particular focus on matching and settlement? If so, then we want to hear from you!
Our client, a leading financial services firm, based in Glasgow, is looking for a Senior Administrator to join their team on an initial fixed term contract until the end of December 2021.
- Previous experience working within a similar investment operations role
- Product knowledge
- Strong risk management awareness
- Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong client service skills
- Familiarity of financial markets
- IOC qualifications
- Accounting practices
- Trade capture across Securities, FX, and Money Market products
- Trade matching via electronic platform and manual confirmations
- Trade settlement
- Cash and Stock Reconciliation
- Client, Broker and Custodian Reporting
- Ensure the service level provided by the team adheres to the Client Service Delivery agreements
Job reference: 13396
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- FUND EXPENSES ASSOCIATE
- EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT
- COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
- TRANSFER AGENCY OVERSIGHT
- IT RISK CONSULTANT
- CLIENT CHANGE MANAGER
- Process Improvement Analyst
- SENIOR PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
- Voting and ESG Analyst
- FUND CONTROLLER
- SMCR Analyst
- RFP Analyst
- LIQUIDITY FUNDING CONTROLLER ASSOCIATE
- REGULATORY CONTROLLER ASSOCIATE
- REGULATORY CONTROLLER
- Global Mobility Analyst
- Senior Product Development Manager - Real Estate
- CALCULATIONS ANALYST
- Governance and Sustainability Analyst
- ADMINISTRATOR - RECONCILIATIONS