SENIOR ANALYST - MANDATE COMPLIANCE
Do you have expert experience working in a mandate/investment compliance role? If so, then we want to hear from you!
Our client, a leading Asset Management firm based in Edinburgh, are looking for a Senior Analyst to join their team on a 15-month Fixed Term Contract.
- Strong experience in a mandate/investment compliance role, with significant experience in
- Coding investment compliance rules
- Reviewing and sign off investment compliance rule coding
- Self-starter, proactive and energetic with ability to be flexible and to work under pressure.
- Proven organisational skills, can demonstrate ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to deliver work to a high standard.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work well in a Team, with strong abilities in collaborating and sharing knowledge.
- Review complex draft legal documentation and provide comments/raise any issues
- Ensure client restrictions are correctly interpreted and implemented on the in-house mandate compliance system
- Monitor the accuracy of specific changes made on the in-house restriction system and provide feedback to other team members on their coding where necessary
- Liaise with internal departments to investigate any issues or enhancements required to the mandate compliance system, including consideration of any impacts and coordination of any testing required to implement changes
Job reference: 13398
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- SENIOR PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
- Voting and ESG Analyst
- FUND CONTROLLER
- SMCR Analyst
- RFP Analyst
- LIQUIDITY FUNDING CONTROLLER ASSOCIATE
- REGULATORY CONTROLLER ASSOCIATE
- REGULATORY CONTROLLER
- Global Mobility Analyst
- Senior Product Development Manager - Real Estate
- CALCULATIONS ANALYST
- Governance and Sustainability Analyst
- ADMINISTRATOR - RECONCILIATIONS
- Business Process Analyst
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- CHANGE AUDIT CONSULTANT
- Investment Fund Analyst
- Assistant Portfolio Manager
- (Senior) Recruitment Consultant
- (Senior) Investment Consultant