Junior Project Manager - 106509-1
Junior Project Manager - £30 per hour PAYE - Contract initially until 30th June 2021 likely extension to 12 months - Reading
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires a Junior Project Manager to drive global operational excellence.
You will be responsible for partnering across their global team to support their deliverables, help orchestrate workflows, streamline processes, develop efficiencies, and provide support to leadership.
As part of this role, you will also be expected to partner and communicate across their stakeholder portfolio and with their managed service team.
You will help to drive key milestone and project outcomes.
- Provide Rhythm of Business support across the Global Area Excellence team including across key project delivery and timelines.
- Partner to help deliver processes and productivity improvements by working closely with the global team and their key stakeholders.
- Help to manage ongoing compliance and auditable programs with current contracts and processes.
- Support key operational processes, help to design optimal workflow management.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to proactively identify, track, report, escalate and resolve incoming issues.
- Track progress against launch milestones, highlighting blockers, risks and creating path to green or mitigation plans.
- Help review new initiatives and document best practice of in scope existing processes.
- Work with internal and/external teams to understand business needs and frame approach for global delivery across the team.
- Gather new data, link disparate forms of data, and/or creatively use existing data to propose metrics and present them in a compelling way.
- Develop strong communications/presentations to ensure their key stakeholders are kept informed of their progress or expected outcomes.
- Backup support across existing team where required including representing team on specific workflow engagements.
- Business Program or Project experience - Ability to support key program or project delivery.
- Confidence - Ability to select an effective approach to a task or problem, regardless of the situation, while taking on increasingly challenging assignments with the full expectation of positive outcome
- Approach things with a growth and agile mindset, think big picture and be curious to look round corners with a proactive approach.
- Possess strong communication skills including presentation experience, ability to work in a global virtual team environment, strong problem-solving skills, and capacity to deal with ambiguity.
- Excellent self-assessment to identify when other resources are needed; ability to engage and collaborate effectively with others to resolve complex problems.
- Able to thrive in high pressure situations, maintaining calm and composure.
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to resolve conflict
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Shipping Solicitor (Commercial Litigation) - Singapore
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Environmental, Health and Safety Engineer
- CSV Specialist
- Senior Fire & Security Engineer
- Security Administration Officer
- Administrator (Facilities Assistant - Weekend)
- Legal & Compliance Administrator
- Commercial Assistant
- Contract Technical Programme Lead
- HR Advisor RQ422240
- Senior Biomedical Engineer - Homebased
- Senior Data Scientist
- Senior Process Engineer
- Senior Analytics Engineer (remote -1 to +3 GMT)
- O365 Data Governance Lead
- Communications Programme Manager
- Electrical Fitter / Technician (Automotive)
- Registration & Validation Officer