Quantity Surveyor - Carpentry
Our client is a family run business who specialise in Carpentry & Joinery across London and the south.
They are currently looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join the team and undertake the running of multiple projects from start to finish.
This position would be based at head office in Berkshire.
Working hours: 8am - 5.30pm.
Job responsibilities would include;
- Pricing variations
- Weekly cost analysis
- Final account meetings
- Site visits to do progress reports
- Previous experience as a quantity surveyor is essential
- Surveying experience within the carpentry/joinery sector is required
- Dry lining experience is preferred also
- Strong IT, organisational and communication skills
- Working references - required
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click “Apply” to forward an up to date copy of your CV.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Practice Development Nurse
- Head & Neck Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Senior Intensive Care Nurse
- Oncology Associate Specialist
- Staff Nurse - Day Surgery Unit
- Theatre Anaesthetic Nurse
- Theatre Informatics Facilitator
- Theatre Practitioner
- Senior CT/MRI Radiographer
- Outpatient Paediatric Senior Staff Nurse
- Staff Nurse - Urology & Neurosciences
- Staff Nurse - Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery Unit
- Scrub Nurse - Cosmetic Surgery
- Critical Care Outreach Nurse
- Senior Endoscopy Nurse
- Specialist Nurse Referrals & Discharge
- Senior Radiographer – Mammography
- Clinical Nurse Specialist - Community Palliative Care
- Outpatients Staff Nurse - Plastic Surgery
- Senior Theatre Scrub Practitioner - Orthopaedic