£30,000 - £35,000 + Overtime + Van + Phone + Laptop etc.
Make a difference the global impact plastic is having by working for an organisation who are making their mark in the packaging industry with innovative machinery.
Working at a busy warehouse, you will be the sole person responsible for maintaining the machinery on site, with some travel nationwide to other sites.
With direct manufacturers training on the machinery, you will become a true expert and be able to dictate your progression with a growing company who are looking to double in size in the next ten years.
What you'll be doing:
- Based on site in Liverpool 2/3 times a week
- Rest of the time travelling across sites around the UK
- Maintaining specialist packaging machinery
- Reactive maintenance as well as PPM
What you'll have:
- Experience in multi-skilled maintenance engineering
- A sound knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- A go getter attitude where you will be able to grow within a role
- Residing local to Liverpool
Please contact Tia Uddin for further information
Keywords: Maintenance, Mechanical, Engineering, Manufacturing, Packaging, Engineer, Multi-skilled, Liverpool
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: PERM
- Rate: £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Overtime + Vehicle etc
- Location: Liverpool, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 0203 813 7950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-04-13 18:48:46 -
- View all Jobs from Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
- Installation Engineer
- Warehouse Operative (Nights)
- Production Office Planner
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Panel Wirer
- Field Service Engineer (Ireland)
- Trainee Fabricator
- Garage Equipment Installation Engineer
- Installation Engineer (Highways)
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Cabinet Maker
- Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Design Engineer
- Technical Sales Representative
- Junior Gas Suppression Engineer
- Gas Suppression Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Field Service Engineer (Hull)