Commercial Property Manager - Horsham
An excellent opportunity to join my clients award-winning independent estate & lettings agency with a successful Commercial Department is looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Property Manager to help manage their commercial property portfolio.
Their offices are based in the Horsham area, therefore must live local, and ideally be MRICS qualified, however this is not essential, but you will be required to demonstrate experience of commercial property management.
The successful candidate will be confident in managing their time effectively, offering excellent service to colleagues across the business and with a passion for property management and safe working practices.
You shall have the following requirements:
- Strong background in property/facility management.
- Proactive and positive outlook on work
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally with clients and colleagues both verbally and in written form
- Highly organised, with efficient time management and the ability to prioritise work load
- IT Literate
- MRICS qualified (preferred not essential)
- Have a bright enthusiastic personality
- Full driver's license
The responsibilities will include:
- Property inspections, fact finding and investigation
- Management of planned and reactive maintenance works
- Health & Safety compliance management including completion of risk assessments and equipment testing
- Close liaison with the Health & Safety team to ensure premises compliance and record keeping
- Contractor liaison and management
- Instructing specialist inspections
- Maintaining property records and systems
- Effective communication and support to occupiers/tenants and colleagues
- Support the drive for continual improvement within the business
- Travel across sites around the South East
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:45 AM - 6:00 PM.
Package: In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £25,000 - £28,500 (depending on experience & qualifications), plus a discretionary bonus, and other progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.
More Jobs from GCB Recruitment
- Residential Surveyor – Lancaster
- Residential Surveyor – Gloucester
- Residential Surveyor – East London
- Residential Surveyor – Croydon
- Residential Surveyor – Crewe
- Residential Surveyor – Carlisle
- Residential Surveyor – Bournemouth
- Residential Surveyor – Bolton
- Residential Surveyor – Blackburn
- Residential Surveyor – Newcastle
- Senior Sales Negotiator - Braintree
- Sales Negotiator - Upminster
- Floating Branch Manager - South Essex / East London
- Sales Valuer - Cambridge
- Sales Valuer - Norwich
- Sales Negotiator / Valuer - Holt
- Residential Surveyor – Coventry
- Residential Surveyor – West Midlands
- Residential Surveyor – Birmingham
- Sales Valuer - South Essex