Industrial Work Study Engineer
WORK STUDY ENGINEER - SE LONDON - 6 MONTH CONTRACT - RATE TBC
Stream Resourcing are working with a market leading telecommunications client and we are looking for an experienced Process or Production Engineer to join their team.
This is an opportunity to join a well-established organisation who are flourishing in a prolonged period of sustained, organic growth.
You will be responsible for fully costing and reviewing processes for submerged telecommunications products linking countries around the world that the client currently keep in their catalogue, ensuring they go to production stage.
The role offers flexibility in terms of your working day and how you manage it, and the right candidate could potentially be retained.
Candidates will have these desirable skills:
- Experience in Work Studies
- Experience using SAP
- MRP experience would
- Ideally a knowledge of fibre optics.
Candidates must have this experience:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, ideally aerospace, automotive or rail.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Construction Manager
- Data Lead / Data Migration Lead
- Signalling Design CRE
- Junior H&S Officer
- Quality Advisor
- EC&I Project Engineer
- Portfolio Information Lead
- E&I Designer
- Test Equipment Design Engineer
- Assistant Financial Business Partner - 5171321
- Site Services Engineer
- MIG & TIG Welder / Metal Fabricator
- Barrel Maker (CNC Machinist)
- Full Stack Developer
- Test Engineer - switchmode power supply
- Area Sales Manager - EMEA - Permanent
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Financial Accountant