Scientific Data Readers (ENTRY LEVEL)
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable.
From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services.
It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories.
Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Ensure that the client receives quality data by reviewing laboratory data for accuracy, clarity, and adherence to GMP and/or GLP regulations
- Work efficiently, document work clearly, and perform duties accurately
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Theoretical understanding of protein or chemistry related techniques
- Bachelor's degree in biochemistry, biology, chemistry, protein chemistry, or other related degree concentration
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, Pa are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Eurofins Scientific Inc.
- Scientific Group Leader
- Lab Technician (Non-Degreed)
- Upstream Scientist
- Protein Drug Formulation Development Scientist
- Medical Safety Engineer
- Assistant Phrase Library Administrator
- Analytical Scientist III
- Deviations Investigator
- Scientist III
- CAR-T Scientist - IVTK
- Characterization Scientist
- Upstream Scientist
- Bioanalytical Chemist Group Leader – Biotechnology
- Separations Scientist
- Development Specialist II
- Biophysical Scientist
- Data Systems Specialist
- Scientific Testing Analyst
- Senior Scientist
- Biologics Testing Scientists: ALL LEVELS