Temporary, Full-Time role
Proman is currently supporting the appointment of a Quality/Technical Administrator for a FoodService business in the Burton-On-Trent area.
Due to significant increase in volume and customer integration to the site, the business is looking for extra support in the Administration department where the main responsibilities will be the maintenance and administration of technical data, quality systems and specifications systems to meet business, customer, third-party and legislative requirements.
This role will be a 5-month contract.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the administration and investigation of customer complaints.
- Administration of factory paperwork including any updates which may be required and issuing
- Managing the document control system ensuring documents are updated and issued in a timely manner
- Assisting in the completion of routine customer requests to agreed deadlines accurately and effectively.
- The preparation of internal specification documents and raw materials documents to ensure commercial security is maintained.
- Working within the quality system team to accurately complete customer specification via several online specification / technical portals.
This will include account specific responsibilities and the requirement to assist and support completion of all specifications
- Updating internal technical systems during new product launches.
- Review of current/live artwork, packaging, specifications and labelling to ensure compliance with UK and EU guidance, regulation, legislation and customer requirements and communicating any changes that may be required
- Assisting scheduled traceability challenges in line with the HACCP and Quality Management System.
- Day-to-day administration of quality systems, documentation, supplier information, delivery notes.
- Completion of scheduled responsibilities in line with the businesses commitment to maintain certification to the BRCGS
- Ensure that all product specifications are created, updated and maintained according to the requirements of the company, its customers and relevant guidance, regulation and legislation adopting a right first-time approach
The successful Quality/Technical Administrator will have the following experience:
- Previous experience working in the food industry, preferably within a technical or quality department either factory or office base.
- Experienced in the writing of technical specifications on-line and in-house: a good understanding of current food guidance, regulation and legislation; legislative labelling requirements, microbiological standards and nutritional values.
- Proficient and working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail, an ability to collate, analyse and present information and data relating to the business.
- Team player with the ability to self-manage.
- Ability to work flexibly to meet customer demands and the demands of the business.
- Food Science/Technology Degree or equivalent relevant qualifications.
- Experience using Nav or similar ERP system
- Internal audit qualification
- FIR/labelling qualification
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers.
We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union.
Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society.
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities.
More Jobs from PROMAN
- Production Operative
- REACH Truck Driver
- FLT Counterbalance / REACH Driver
- 4 on 4 off HGV Cat C+E Nights
- Class 2 Cat C Driver DAYS
- HGV Class 1 CE Driver Trunking Days or Nights
- HGV (new pass) Class 2 Delivery Driver
- FLT Production Operative
- Machine Operative
- Production Operative
- Production Operative 4 on 4 off
- Office Administrator
- Warehouse Operative
- Food production operative
- Warehouse Operative
- Quality Assurance Technician
- Senior Electrical Development Engineer
- Steel Erector in Cambridge
- FLT Reach Truck Driver