Band 5,6,7 Physiotherapist - Covid Rehab Team
Band 5,6,7 Community Physiotherapist - Covid Rehab Team
Job Type: Temporary/Full-Time
Job Starts: ASAP
Maxxima are currently looking for any banded physiotherapist from band 5 to 7 for a role in the Covid rehab team in South London. We are after a physio locum to work in our post COVID rehab team - they need to have a car but we don't mind about what band they are.
It's more about having the right attitude to work.
They would need to be ready to see about 5-6 patients at home /in clinic each day, delegating follow up to a band 4 assistant.
The clinical work is varied - some breathlessness management and some MSK / exercise prescription stuff so someone with a variety of experience would be good.
we would take full / part time and are happy to consider band 5 clinicians.
Requirements of this Physiotherapist vacancy
- Degree /Diploma in Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered
- Inpatient experience (elderly care/mental health)
If you are interested in this physiotherapy vacancy, please apply by clicking the apply button.
If you’d like more details about this role, contact the physiotherapy team today – we always have time to take your call.
If the role isn’t quite what you’re looking for, why not register with Maxxima today?
Why Work With Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima, we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk, you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement.
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive opportunities you won’t find anywhere else
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- Practical assistance with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
- The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues.
To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 5 Non-Invasive Cardiac Physiologist
- Band 7 Occupational therapist
- Band 7 Respiratory Physiologist
- Band 5 Respiratory Physiologist
- Band 5/6 Occupational Therapist
- Band 6 Clinical Physiologist (Neurophysiology)
- Band 7 MRI Radiographer
- Band 5/6 Non-Invasive Cardiac Physiologist
- Band 6 General Radiographer
- Band 7 Echocardiographer (Private)
- Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology/Virology
- Biomedical Scientist - Histology
- Band 7 Echocardiographer
- Band 7 Echocardiographer (Private Role)
- Band 6 Non-Invasive Cardiac Physiologist
- Band 6 Respiratory Physiologist
- Band 7 Echocardiographer (Weekends)
- Band 7 Pacing Physiologist
- Biomedical Scientist - West London - Microbiology
- Senior Band 7 OT