A new and exciting job has arisen for you to join a large organisation and develop your driving skills whilst working as part of a close team.
In the Tramway Driver job, you will be responsible for:
- Driving and operating the tram along set routes, picking up and dropping off passengers at tram stops
- Carrying out equipment checks, maintenance, cleaning and inspections prior to public operation in accordance with the Operating Manual
- Keeping in contact with the control room for up-to-date route information
- Ensure that all records of tramway operation are correctly and timely completed with particular attention being given to vehicle daily examination documents and defect sheets
- Undertaking Ticket Office Clerk duties and any other tasks as required
- Comply with the Tramway’s Drug and Alcohol Policy.
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following:
- Previous driving experience and a full, clean UK driving licence (minimum standard required is to be able to drive a manual gear change motor car)
- Strong communication and customer service skills with the ability to accept criticism
- Ability to work independently and within a team and work well under pressure too
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Attend training when required to keep up to date with policies and procedures
Please note, this role is subject to passing a medical check including drug and alcohol screening.
This is a temporary, seasonal role and is based in Llandudno.
Working hours are typically 8.75 hours a day and on any four days in in seven, (may be 5 days depending on demand) however they are variable during training. In return you will receive an hourly salary of £9.50 plus holiday pay.
If you are keen to start a new challenge that gets you out and about then we would love to hear from you.
Supertemps Limited is acting on behalf of our client as an employment business.
- Start: 20 April 2021
- Rate: Â£9.50 - 9.50 per hour + holidays
- Location: LL30 1LB, Llandudno, Conwy, Wales
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Supertemps Limited
- Contact: Jodie Vaughan
- Tel: 01492 517602
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 7366
- Posted: 2021-04-20 12:05:29 -
- View all Jobs from Supertemps Limited
More Jobs from Supertemps Limited
- Quality Control Analyst
- Quality Control Analyst
- Quality Control
- Administrator with First Aid
- Trainee Accountant
- Senior Project Officer
- CAD Technician
- MIS Assistant
- End of Line Inspector
- Platform Attendant
- Quality Controller
- Customer Advisor
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Class 2 Multi-Drop Drivers
- Retail Supervisor
- Legal Secretary
- First Aider
- Clerk Typist