Business Support Administrator - 106068-1
Business Support Administrator - £26,000 per annum PAYE - 6 Month Contract Initially - Reading
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires a Business Support Administrator to provide administrative support to Senior Directors within the organisation.
- Proactive planning and organizing complex diary management - coordinate internal and external meetings ensuring an optimum schedule to make best use of the time.
- Ability to prioritise the calendar based on business/customer and partner needs, ensuring all briefing papers and supporting information for internal/external meetings are provided in advance.
- Ability to adjust and operate across multiple time zones with flexibility required to support SDs busy travel schedule.
- Managing a dynamic Group of PA's supporting leaders across the business
- Assist with expense reporting, raising purchase orders and team budget management.
- Project management and organisation of executive visits, customer and partner meetings and departmental activities such as management off-sites, trainings, customer dinners, annual group event - location/all logistics/invoicing etc.
- Assisting with the onboarding process of new employees
- Organise, prioritise and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Use initiative and judgement within established guidelines.
- Effectively interface with employees from other groups.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- PA experience
- Trustworthy with strong communication skills both oral and written with a proven ability to deal with all level of stakeholder management including very senior role engagement (internal and customers/partners) requiring effective influencing skills.
- Great organisational skills and attention to details - diary and expense management (org compliance - expense/policy adherence is key)
- Team player
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Signalling Design CRE
- Junior H&S Officer
- Quality Advisor
- EC&I Project Engineer
- Portfolio Information Lead
- E&I Designer
- Test Equipment Design Engineer
- Assistant Financial Business Partner - 5171321
- Site Services Engineer
- MIG & TIG Welder / Metal Fabricator
- Barrel Maker (CNC Machinist)
- Full Stack Developer
- Test Engineer - switchmode power supply
- Area Sales Manager - EMEA - Permanent
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Financial Accountant
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Marine Technician (Superyacht Tenders) - Devon