Senior Actuarial Consultant - Actuarial Services
Senior Actuarial Consultant - Actuarial Services ( German & English )
Zurich - Switzerland
On behalf of our client, a well-known Consulting Company is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland, we are looking for a Senior Actuarial Consultant - Actuarial Services, for a permanent role based in Zurich - Switzerland.
- Take part in actuarial or financial mathematical consulting projects.
- Validation of stochastic complex models, risk capital modeling, MCEV, SST / Solvency II, ALM, reservations or tariffs.
- You support IFRS 17 projects or work with your technical knowledge in the modernization of insurance processes.
- You will support the annual audit of insurance companies, Health insurers, reinsurance companies or captives according to international / national standards.
- You have the opportunity in related areas such as banking, data analysis and risk & Modeling and share your experiences outside of insurance practical way to deepen further.
- You continuously expand your technical knowledge and your soft skills with on and Off training.
- You work in a diversified international team and receive regular coaching of colleagues and superiors.
- You bring your first professional experience and take over
- Leadership responsibility in a team by leading your colleagues technically
- Communicate knowledge and take on initial project responsibilities.
- You will support various tasks at different companies and intensify your customer contacts.
Skills and Experience required:
- You have a good university degree or ETH (PhD or at least a master's degree) in mathematics, actuarial science or natural science and you
- Have at least 2-5 years of relevant work experience in consulting or in one (Re) insurance company.
- You have started training as an actuary SAV (or an equivalent) or already completed.
- You have applied professional knowledge, e.g.
in asset modeling (market or Credit risk), ESGs, financial mathematics (stochastic valuation methods, derivatives), or accounting, risk modeling, validation, product development,
- Financial reporting or machine learning (data analysis).
- You have practical knowledge of actuarial software and / or systems in the life and / or non-life area and are ready for customers to develop further.
- You are a team player, open to new challenges, flexible and work gladly in an entrepreneurial and interdisciplinary environment.
- You are enthusiastic, team-oriented and have a conscientious, solution-oriented and efficient working style as well as analytical and quantitative
- You have good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint, VBA is an advantage.
- You have good programming skills e.g.
R, SAS, Phyton, SQL, C / C ++ and some Data and IT affinity.
- You have strong communication and social skills.
- You are fluent in spoken and written German and English, knowledge of French is an advantage.
More Jobs from Connect44
- IT Support- Field Engineer
- Sales Coach and Trainer Consultant
- Senior IT Support
- Data Engineer ( Local or Remote EU )
- Accreditation Coordinator
- Network Engineer - Telecoms
- Lead Full Stack Developer (REMOTE EUROPE)
- Software Engineer - Mapping Tool Development
- Microsoft BI - DWH Consultant ( German & English )
- Expert Java / JEE Backend Developer- Architect
- Test Engineer - Agile
- Business Analyst
- Senior Cloud Solutions Architect
- Voice Core Program Manager
- Application Engineer
- Solution Architect - 3rd Party Integration ( German & English )
- Mobile Access Design/Planning Engineer
- Java Developer – Backend ( German and English )
- Project Manager- Transition Services -IT & Operations
- E-Health Technology Engineer ( German & English )