Maintenance Fitter (Nights)
Our successful engineering client is expanding and are seeking an experienced Maintenance Fitter to join their team to work on Nights.
- Carry out maintenance, servicing and repair activities including PPM, PCM, CM and safety checks on plant and equipment.
- Attend breakdowns, providing a fast and effective response to minimise downtime.
- Carry out required installation/project work from time to time as directed.
- Ensure planned maintenance work is completed to strict time schedules and in adherence to Health & Safety and manufactures guidelines.
- As the Maintenance Fitter you will ensure all working areas are kept clean and free from hazards.
- Provide support for emergency maintenance events should they arise.
- At least 4 years in a manufacturing/production mechanical maintenance position with maintenance and diagnostic competencies in pneumatics, hydraulics, gearboxes etc.
(welding and fabrication skills would be advantageous).
- Preferably a time-served apprentice with relevant certificated qualifications e.g., ONC, City & Guilds, NVQ3, HNC or equivalent.
- Experience of maintaining, servicing and repairing CNC machinery would be advantageous.
- An up-to-date working knowledge of health & safety (including COSHH) and environmental procedures.
- Working knowledge of; and the ability to interrogate Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC's) is desirable.
- Possess a professional and flexible attitude with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels.
- The Maintenance Fitter needs to be self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a team.
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000 per annum DOE
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Software Support Analyst
- Accounts & Audit Semi Senior
- Digital Account Manager
- Sales Account Manager
- Marketing, Events & PR Assistant
- Sales and Amin Support
- HR Advisor 6-month FTC
- Sales Order Processor / Administrator
- CAD Support Administrator
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Supply Chain Assistant
- Senior Account Handler
- Maintenance Engineer
- Freight Forwarder
- Demand Planner
- Payroll Assistant
- Sales Co-ordinator
- Commercial Graduate