JA771 – Logistic Coordinator
Location – Burnley
Salary - £Competitive DOE
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week between 8.30 am and 5 pm Monday to Friday with opportunity to finish at 3pm on Friday.
We are currently recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator with export experience to join our client who are a supplier of printed and woven fabrics to the international healthcare, hospitality, cruise, and workspace sectors.
- To manage and handle the pre-dispatch processes in line with service level agreements and customer excellence.
- To ensure best value, fit for purpose freight options are engaged and monitored.
- To solve logistical complications in a methodical and proactive manner.
- To negotiate with and manage service providers to include performance monitoring and risk mitigation.
- To act as internal subject matter expert on all aspects of logistics and transport, paying reference to any wider contextual impacts.
Skills and Experience
- Organisational, administrative and time management skills with ability to multi-task.
- Negotiation, influencing, and relationship building skills across a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience of export/customs paperwork and processes.
- Attention to detail and ability to problem solve, especially whilst under pressure.
- Commitment to own professional development and skills.
- A self-motivated and positive approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
If successful, our client’s selection process will include a set of application questions and a first meeting via Teams or Zoom, followed by a competency-based assessment at their COVID secure HQ.
More Jobs from First Military Recruitment
- Senior Fabric Technician
- Fabric Technician
- Class 2 HGV Driver
- Medical Engineer
- Service Administrator
- Refrigeration Engineer - Transportation
- HGV Class 2 Multi-Drop Driver
- Warehouse Stock Controller
- Telehandler Operative
- Software Developer
- Estate Caretaker
- Cryogenic Pumps Service Engineer
- Field Service Engineer
- Ground Handler/ Hanger Assistant
- Maintenance and Repair Technician [Handyman]