RELIABILITY ENGINEER - PERMANENT - DAYS - PLYMOUTH
A leading manufacturing organisation based in Plymouth are looking for a Reliability Engineer to join their engineering team on a permanent basis, working Monday to Friday.
As the Reliability Engineer you will be responsible for all continuous improvement activities in line with the organisations PPM (planned preventative maintenance) and TMP (total productive maintenance) schedule.
You will manage the scheduling of planned maintenance activities on behalf of the engineering team ensuring it works in conjunction with other departments i.e.
manufacturing, stores etc.
You will actively provide critical feedback to develop the continuous improvement of the equipment on site to increase efficiency and productivity whilst adhering to industry best practices and regulations.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate closely with the Continuous Improvement Group to share information that is potentially advantageous to provide cost reductions and efficiency improvements.
- Ensure that any statutory legislation / obligation is adhered to with regard to PPM & TPM
- Work with downtime and short stop data to provide focus on key issues, develop countermeasures and improvement plans.
- Develop training packages to be delivered across the PM structure with training and mentoring to support successful delivery.
- Assist with training of new technical associates as and when required, ensuring all associated documentation is completed and training records are amended.
Successful candidates will be an experienced Reliability/ PPM/ CI/ Continuous Improvement Engineer within a GMP manufacturing environment such as pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, FMCG or food manufacturing.
You will hold a relevant engineering qualification and will have proven experience of using continuous improvement techniques i.e.
lean manufacturing, six sigma, 5why's etc.
to improve systems and equipment within a high speed manufacturing function.
You will have excellent communication skills, able to influence and build rapports with other departments and comfortable with delivering training and support to team members on the planned maintenance structure and documentation.
To apply for this role please click the ‘Apply Now' button or send an updated CV to Rebekah@blackfieldassociates.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Compliance Administrator
- Embedded V&V Software Engineer
- Finance Business Partner - 1003950912345751
- Commercial Innovation Lead
- Technical Officer
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant
- Revit Technician
- Senior Scientist I/II, Bioinformatician
- Senior Content Manager
- Process Engineer
- Delivery Supply Manager
- Senior Sourcing Manager - Bulk
- Senior Sourcing Manager - Raw Materials
- Head of Legal (Marine Insurance) - London
- Senior Software Engineer (C++)
- Industrial Engineer
- C++ / Java Developers (Secondment)