Locum CYPF/CYPIT Paediatric Occupational Therapist with Permanent option. Any experience considered.
Maxxima is currently searching for a paediatric occupational therapist at all experience levels to work in a community integrated Children’s Therapy service (CYPF/CYPIT), in slough.
The BHFT CYPIT service is an integrated Children’s Therapy service, shaped around the needs of the child and family. We are structured within integrated teams, based around a locality area of Berkshire, and work closely together where appropriate, to ensure we have the greatest therapeutic impact, working either directly or through other people.
You will be supported to develop and enhance your specialist skills working with CYP with occupational therapy needs across our early years and school aged provision and be responsible for the planning and management of your own caseload and interventions working within our impact based model of support.
You will also have line management and supervision responsibilities for junior staff members and opportunities to support student training. You will be expected to actively contribute to our integrated model of service delivery and the development of our integrated working.
You will support children and young people who present with a range of difficulties impacting on their functional development.
Contract: Mon-Fri 37.5h, Contract until May with potential extension.
Rates will range depending on experience, but up to £32 p/h.
There could be a permanent trasnfer at the end of the contract.
-Band 5/6/7 Candidates will be considered.
-Paediatric expereince is desirable but not essential
-Diploma or degree in Occupational Therapy
-Access to a car and a driver
If you are interested in this role please get in touch on 02077498286, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Work With Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima, we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk, you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement.
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive opportunities you won’t find anywhere else
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- Practical assistance with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
- The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues.
To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 5 Non-Invasive Cardiac Physiologist
- Band 7 Occupational therapist
- Band 7 Respiratory Physiologist
- Band 5 Respiratory Physiologist
- Band 5/6 Occupational Therapist
- Band 6 Clinical Physiologist (Neurophysiology)
- Band 7 MRI Radiographer
- Band 5/6 Non-Invasive Cardiac Physiologist
- Band 6 General Radiographer
- Band 7 Echocardiographer (Private)
- Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology/Virology
- Biomedical Scientist - Histology
- Band 7 Echocardiographer
- Band 7 Echocardiographer (Private Role)
- Band 6 Non-Invasive Cardiac Physiologist
- Band 6 Respiratory Physiologist
- Band 7 Echocardiographer (Weekends)
- Band 7 Pacing Physiologist
- Biomedical Scientist - West London - Microbiology
- Senior Band 7 OT