£23,000 per annum
Saturday to Tuesday 7am to 6pm
Your skills, experiences and attributes will include:
• Previous experience working in a Supervisor / Team Leader role or similar
• Experience working in a warehouse / distribution centre or similar
• Ideally you will have worked in a fast paced, high volume environment.
• Good numeracy and literacy skills
• Resilience and drive to succeed
• Ability to prioritise work efficiently
• Good computer literacy skills Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Able to clearly communicate at all levels, both verbally and written
• Able to problem solve
• Basic Knowledge of Health and Safety requirements
• Able to work well under pressure
You will be required to manage the day to day running of the warehouse. Duties will include:
• Lead a team of Checkers / Operatives across all areas of the warehouse.
• Responsible for the control of the workflow and organisation of colleagues to ensure all KPI targets are met and exceeded.
• Monitor and organise replenishment of stock levels where required.
• Ensure the daily/weekly planning of resource within the department are in line with business requirements
• To manage any people issues that may arise, seeking guidance from relevant sources where necessary
• To highlight any issues or concerns with regards to the operation
• To develop strong communication channels within the department and across the site, through regular feedback.
• To ensure all reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner
• To carry out handovers to ensure smooth transitions from one shift to the next.
• To carry out any other reasonable duties in line with the needs of the business
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers.
We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union.
Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society.
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities.
More Jobs from PROMAN
- Customer Service Advisor
- FLT DRIVER REACH & COUNTERBALANCE
- Machine Operator
- Production Operative
- Customer Service Administrator
- Logistics Administrator
- Food Production Operative
- Contract Analyst
- Export Coordinator - Air & Ocean
- Warehouse Operative
- Sheet Metal Worker / Fabricator / Welder
- Lead Electronics Engineer
- Engineering Project Lead
- Project Engineer - Manufacturing
- Warehouse Production Operative
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Learning And Development Specialist