ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM MEMBER
Do you have experience working in an accounts payable role within a busy finance department? If so then we want to hear from you!
Our client, a global Asset Management firm, based in Edinburgh, are looking for an Accounts Payable Customer Service Team Member to join their team on an initial 9-month contract.
- 1-2 years of Accounts Payable experience is required
- Knowledge of Oracle / Coupa is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Solution oriented mind-set
- Excellent attention to details
- Accuracy in administrative type of work
- Self-motivated team player
- Customer focus and attitude
- Ability to meet tight time schedules
- Answering queries from internal and external business partners on invoice/payment status
- Dealing with same day/urgent payments
- Making call backs for payment detail verification's
- Obtaining W9/W8 forms for US vendors
- Acting independently within scope of responsibility
- Keeping deadlines and aligning with compliance rules
- Participate in ad hoc projects.
Job reference: 13428
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- Assistant Investment Trust Accountant
- VAT - VP
- ASSISTANT FUND ACCOUNTANT
- FUND ACCOUNTANT
- TECHNOLOGY RISK ANALYST
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- RISK ANALYST
- PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR - CLIENT DOCUMENTATION
- MAILROOM ADMINISTRATOR - BASINGSTOKE
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ANALYST
- IT DESKTOP SUPPORT ANALYST
- Transfer Pricing Accountant
- COMPLAINTS HANDLER
- HR ADMINISTRATOR
- ESG Engagement Analyst
- Client Contract Specialist
- TEAM ADMINISTRATOR
- Business Analyst - Regulatory Operations
- UK TA Senior Administrator
- Senior Decision Support Consultant