Do you have previous shipping, supply chain or freight forwarding experience? Are you looking to join a well-established technology manufacturer that has grown to become a major player in their specialism, but has kept its family run values at the core of the business? If so, this could be the role for you...
As a Logistics Coordinator you will be responsible for managing import and export shipments by road, sea and air.
You will be managing shipments from initial quotation through to final delivery and be the main point of contact for your customers.
You will be responsible for ensuring all associated documentation is processed efficiently and to work closely with the Sales Administration and despatch teams.
* To oversee the shipment of customer orders
* Liaising with Sales Admin and couriers throughout the shipping process
* To be responsible for processing all customs documentation correctly and on time
* To manage relationship with couriers & hauliers.
* To ensure all imports and exports follow the correct procedure in accordance with the appropriate legal framework of that country
* Compliance with HM Custom's requirements for reporting and identification of products being shipped/received.
* To process all necessary customs documentation including EUR1 forms and export licences
* Take ownership of the shipping process and make improvements if required
* Become the main point of contact for all logistic enquiries
Import & Export | Supply Chain & Logistics | Shipping Co-ordinator | Freight Forwarder
About the Company:
This is a position with a technology manufacturer, which offers a great working environment, friendly colleagues and ongoing training & support.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary being offered is in the region of £27K & £32K and depends on experience.
Some flexible working & free parking.
For more information Apply Now!