I am currently recruiting for DAY SHIFT NURSES for my client based in Kingston upon Thames.
This service is an award-winning care provider, offering high quality, specialist neurorehabilitation and nursing care for those living with brain and spinal injuries.
I am looking for Registered Nurses who are looking Block Bookings.
Adhoc shifts are available to support this client on a weekly basis are available too, dependent on your availability and performance when on shift.
- Nearby towns: Surbiton, Kingston upon Thames, New Malden, Teddington
- Walking distance from the train station! Commutable for those using public transport
- CQC rated as ‘GOOD'
- Registered service for a maximum of 36 residents
Pay Rates - Days
PAYE £20 - £22
UMBRELLA £24 - £26
Are YOU a Nurse with the following experience?
- Previous experience within hospital settings
- You have nursed for people who have suffered from head injuries, spinal injuries and stroke rehabilitation
- Experience with Parkinson's is desired
- Tracheostomy trained desired (if you are not trained, the training can be offered at the service…FOR FREE!!)
Desired Nurses will have the below requirements:
- Support long day shifts - 12 hr shifts (8am - 8pm)
- Must be tracheostomy trained or willing to undergo training
- Mandatory training must have - Charles Hunter can provide this if you don't have your certificates
- DBS must be on the update service
- Reference contact details
- Supportive and friendly Consultant
- Weekdays and weekend shifts available
- Block bookings available
- On site specialist training (free training)
- Weekly Pay!
- Excellent Referral schemes, up to £250 per nurse referred to the agency
For more information on this role or if you would like to apply, please call Nadia Britton-Finnie directly on 07990044827 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Social Worker - Adult Safeguarding Team
- Area Manager - Independent Fostering Agency
- Social Worker - Learning Disabilities Team
- Youth Worker - 16 +
- Social Worker - Project Reviews Team
- Night Nurse
- Night Nurse
- Supervising Social Worker Bromsgrove
- Clinical Practitioner- Therapeutic Fostering Agency
- Adults Social Worker - Autism
- Youth Worker - 16+ years
- Supervising Social Worker - Independent Fostering Agency
- Social Worker - Direct Payments Review
- Support Worker - Part Time - Thatcham
- Social Worker - Adult Reviews Team
- Registered Manager - Retirement Village
- Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
- Support Worker - Hospital Discharge
- Support Worker - Autism - Day Shifts
- Registered Estate Manager - Retirement Village