Rehabilitation Nurse Nights
I am currently recruiting for NIGHT SHIFT NURSES for my client based in Kingston upon Thames.
This service is an award-winning care provider, offering high quality, specialist neurorehabilitation and nursing care for those living with brain and spinal injuries.
I am looking for Registered Nurses who are looking Block Bookings.
Adhoc shifts are available to support this client on a weekly basis are available too, dependent on your availability and performance when on shift.
- Nearby towns: Surbiton, Kingston upon Thames, New Malden, Teddington
- Walking distance from the train station! Commutable for those using public transport
- CQC rated as ‘GOOD'
- Registered service for a maximum of 36 residents
Pay Rates - Nights
PAYE £21 - £22
UMBRELLA £25 - £27
Are YOU a Nurse with the following experience?
- Previous experience within hospital settings
- You have nursed for people who have suffered from head injuries, spinal injuries and stroke rehabilitation
- Experience with Parkinson's is desired
- Tracheostomy trained desired (if you are not trained, the training can be offered at the service…FOR FREE!!)
Desired Nurses will have the below requirements:
- Support waking night shifts - 12 hr shifts (8pm - 8am)
- Must be tracheostomy trained or willing to undergo training
- Mandatory training must have - Charles Hunter can provide this if you don't have your certificates
- DBS must be on the update service
- Reference contact details
- Supportive and friendly Consultant
- Weekdays and weekend shifts available
- Block bookings available
- On site specialist training (free training)
- Weekly Pay!
- Excellent Referral schemes, up to £250 per nurse referred to the agency
For more information on this role or if you would like to apply, please call Nadia Britton-Finnie directly on 07990044827 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Social Worker- Assessment and Intervention
- Social Worker - Looked After Children Team
- Supervising Social Worker - Fostering Team
- Senior Supervising Social Worker - Charity
- Independent Reviewing Officer - Quality Assurance Team
- Deputy Manager - Extra Care
- Commercial Management Accountant - Care Provider
- Registered General Nurse- NIGHTS
- Social Worker - Older People and Physical Disabilities Team
- Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team
- Newly Qualified SW- Locality
- Support Worker - Autism
- Support Worker - Rehabilitation
- Service Manager - Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager - Supported Living
- Locality Manager - Supported Living
- Registered Manager - Supported Living
- Registered Manager - Assisted Living
- Registered Estate Manager - Retirement Village
- Supervising Social Worker - Charity