Marketing Communications Manager - 5169923
Marketing Communications Manager - £15 per hour umbrella - 6 Month Contract Initially - Stratford
Our client is a large public sector organisation who requires an experienced Marketing Communications Manager to plan and deliver high quality, engaging marketing activity for their Arts programme, sharing the impact of their work, raising the profile of them, and helping to reach new audiences.
- Contribute to and implement the delivery of the marketing plan for the Arts programme, across all channels, including print, website, email, and social media.
- Contribute to and implement a messaging framework, linked to their vision for Arts and corporate aims, to ensure that Arts is able to communicate the impact and importance of its work consistently
- Identify opportunities for content development, particularly working with the Content and Digital Marketing team (Arts) to support the commissioning of digital work
- Ensure the successful impact and effectiveness of Arts marketing through evidence and evaluation and make recommendations for audience development based on key audience insights.
- Build relationships with colleagues in Arts and the global network to maximise reach of our marketing activity.
- Maintain expertise and knowledge of UK Arts sector to inform their communications, build relationships with key stakeholders, influencers and identify opportunities.
- Provide flexible support across Arts Marketing team, working on different areas of the Arts portfolio to support with post-Covid recovery.
- Experience in managing marketing for a cultural institution, creative agency or similar
- Demonstrable experience of commissioning design, brand management and managing print production
- Experience of digital marketing, including email, social and content commissioning
- Adept at copywriting with experience of communicating with audiences across a variety of channels
- Experience of planning and evaluating marketing campaigns, including effectiveness of paid advertising
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams and stakeholders
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- QC Supervisor (Packaging & Sampling)
- Procurement Supplier Manager
- Software Engineer-MATLAB
- Talent Specialist
- Senior Channels Manager (Marketing)
- Compliance Engineer
- Accounting Administrator
- Streetworks Technician (Permitting)
- Digital Learning Designer and Developer
- Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer (Repairs)
- HV Systems Design Manager
- Medical Director - Rare Diseases
- Director Clinical Research Physician
- Bid Writer/Coordinator
- Multi Skilled Electrical Technician
- Production Technician
- Contracts Manager
- Building and Utilities Engineer
- Senior Project Coordinator
- Medical Advisor Neurology