Children's Residential Support Worker
Children's Residential Support Worker needed for a Children's Home based in Kidderminster, £18,950 per annum
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- Permanent contract
Hours per week - 40 hours per week
Pay rate - £18,950 per annum, plus £40 per sleep in
Location - Kidderminster
You will be teaching independence, building and giving structure, creating memories and building relationships with our children and young people.
What is required?
, Level 2 NVQ in Children and Young People
, Experience working with Children with Learning Disabilities
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
, A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
, Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
, An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
, Payroll service twice a week.
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
, Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
, Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £18950 per annum + £40 per sleep in
- Location: Kidderminster, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-04-20 16:01:29 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Building Regulations Officer
- Building Control Officer
- Building Control Surveyor
- Mental Health Nurse / Learning Disability Nurse
- Service Desk Engineer Humberside
- Courier NHS
- Pharmacy Technician
- Asset Manager
- Multi Trade Worker
- Criminal Prosecutions Litigator
- Client Support Officer - Police
- HR Client Services Administrator - Police
- Multi Trade
- Neighbourhood Housing Officer
- Change Manager
- HR Shared Service Centre Assistant
- PWP - TP
- Band 6 CPN
- Maintenance Manager