Manchester & North West & UK
Salary: DOE & Commission
Our client has been established since 1992 and are one of the UKs leading independent Architectural Ironmongers with a commitment to delivering complete and efficient ironmongery solutions whatever the requirements - from a single door to a complete public sector building.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for the overall sales development for the group.
The successful candidate will be required to develop new sales in the sector covering the north primarily but with some national coverage too.
The company offers a generous basic and commission including car or mileage allowance, 28 days holiday pa including statutory holidays, pension scheme, laptop and mobile.
To have specific focus on developing new and existing contacts
Work closely with our internal team to maximise opportunities for quotations
To clearly identify and develop routes to market such as social media and other e-marketing platforms
To provide accurate forecasts after an initial period on estimates to predict future growth
Essential Skills & Requirements
DipGAI (diploma in architectural ironmongery)
Possess a strong business development background within a similar role preferably within the industry
Good communication skills and a high level of IT competence
Ability to work to deadlines
Effective time management for what may be at times national coverage
Positive and determined individual with drive
Full onsite training will be provided to ensure you will have a manageable grasp of the internal operation including software and processes.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive
- Health & Safety Consultant
- Business Development Manager
- Senior User Experience Designer (Media/Publishing)
- Part 2 Scaffolders
- Snr Full Stack Developer, Remote (Linux/Ruby/JS)
- Jnr/Mid DevOps Engineer, Remote (Python/Ruby/Cloud)
- Snr Technical Architect, Remote (React/Ruby/Cloud)
- Snr Systems Engineer, Remote (Cloud/Linux/Python)
- Field Sales/ Trade Development Manager
- Service Manager / Registered Care Manager
- Snr Technical Product Manager, Remote (Agile/PaaS/SDLC)
- Business Development Executive
- Senior Systems Administrator (Internal)
- Service Engineer
- Technical Support Specialist
- Lead Full Stack Engineer, Remote (React/Node.js)
- Global Head of Product Management (Software)