Supply Chain Associate Director
An exciting role is available for an Associate Supply Chain Director to join a small start up organisation in the biotechnology sector in Hertfordshire.
This is a newly created role following a restructure and we are looking for someone to come in and lead the Supply Chain team, support clinical batches between the UK and US, manage UK logistics, look after 3PL relationships and report on UK inventory levels.
The ideal profile will be flexible, able to work in a small and fast changing environment, enjoy getting hands on and experienced with raw materials, 3PL, shipping materials to the United States and be of a strategic mindset.
Candidates will need to have Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and it will be essential to have Cold Chain experience.
The role is a permanent and has a base salary of £80,000 to £85,000
If you are a match for the role then do get in touch with an updated CV highlighting your relevant experience or call Paul on 02392 314672 to discuss further
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- QC Supervisor (Packaging & Sampling)
- Procurement Supplier Manager
- Software Engineer-MATLAB
- Talent Specialist
- Senior Channels Manager (Marketing)
- Compliance Engineer
- Accounting Administrator
- Streetworks Technician (Permitting)
- Digital Learning Designer and Developer
- Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer (Repairs)
- HV Systems Design Manager
- Medical Director - Rare Diseases
- Director Clinical Research Physician
- Bid Writer/Coordinator
- Multi Skilled Electrical Technician
- Production Technician
- Contracts Manager
- Building and Utilities Engineer
- Senior Project Coordinator
- Medical Advisor Neurology