A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an HR Officer to support a busy and vibrant manufacturing business.
This is an HR generalist role providing a full range of HR services across two sites.
- As the HR Officer you will be responsible for recruitment, liaising with Managers regarding recruitment requests, vacancy advertising, managing relationships with agencies and candidates.
- Tracking CV's, feedback, arranging interviews, booking rooms, conducting interviews, tracking feedback, organising formal offers, referencing, contracts.
- As the HR Officer you will be responsible for inductions, training matrix, monitoring absence, conducting return to works, producing reports.
- Maintaining employee personal data, occupational health, salary details.
- As the HR Officer you will be responsible for employee relations including advising line managers, carrying out investigations, disciplinaries, grievances.
- Supporting with projects covering core values, graduate schemes, engagement surveys etc.
- CIPD - part qualified is essential.
- Proven HR generalist experience gained within manufacturing, engineering or a logistics environment.
- Must have a clean driving license due to travelling across 2 sites.
- Adaptable, approachable, flexible and committed to achieving objectives and customers satisfaction, listening skills / ability to manage conflict.
- Warm personable individual who can build rapport with people across all levels.
- Organised ability to manage multiple deadlines.
The role will also suit the following experience: HR Advisor, HR Assistant, HR Officer, HR Coordinator.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Software Support Analyst
- Accounts & Audit Semi Senior
- Digital Account Manager
- Sales Account Manager
- Marketing, Events & PR Assistant
- Sales and Amin Support
- HR Advisor 6-month FTC
- Sales Order Processor / Administrator
- CAD Support Administrator
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Supply Chain Assistant
- Senior Account Handler
- Maintenance Engineer
- Freight Forwarder
- Demand Planner
- Payroll Assistant
- Sales Co-ordinator
- Commercial Graduate