Senior Test Automation Engineer
Software Test Automation Engineer - Nottingham - Permanent - Salary DOE
A well-established business operating in the Defence and Security IT industry is seeking a Test Development Engineer to join their business and take a lead role in implementing Automated Testing processes, tools and practices into their business.
To date only manual software testing methods have been used so this is a great opportunity for an Automated Testing specialist to join the business and help modernise and improve the way that code is tested.
The company are deeply rooted in the Defence and Security sector but are currently expanding their capabilities to provide technology to the Autonomous Vehicle, Fintech, Blockchain, Cloud and Crypto Currency industries.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in Test Automation, knowledge of Automation tools and practices and experience in development & maintenance of automated test scrips.
This role is based in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire in the Midlands and is commutable from; Leicester, Derby, Burton-on-Trent, Loughborough, Mansfield.
Some flexibility around working times and home working is available, but you will need to be able to work from site regularly.
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Compliance Administrator
- Embedded V&V Software Engineer
- Finance Business Partner - 1003950912345751
- Commercial Innovation Lead
- Technical Officer
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant
- Revit Technician
- Senior Scientist I/II, Bioinformatician
- Senior Content Manager
- Process Engineer
- Delivery Supply Manager
- Senior Sourcing Manager - Bulk
- Senior Sourcing Manager - Raw Materials
- Head of Legal (Marine Insurance) - London
- Senior Software Engineer (C++)
- Industrial Engineer
- C++ / Java Developers (Secondment)