1st/2nd Line Support
IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
UP TO £25,000
Get Recruited is exclusively recruiting for an IT Support Technician to provide 1st and 2nd line support for a longstanding and successful Managed Services Provider.
This position would be best suited for someone with a couple of years' experience wanting to be exposed to new technologies and gain more responsibility in their role.
Within this position you will be part of a small but experienced team of IT engineers, playing an integral part in the organisation providing outstanding technical support ensuring customer infrastructure is operating at optimum level.
You will be given the opportunity to develop and grow within this company that has seen huge growth over the past few years.
- Act as a point of contact for any IT or telephony related issues for customers
- Escalating tickets to senior management where appropriate
- Adding new users on Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Maintaining client machines ensuring all run efficiently and that all machines have adequate security measures
- Sourcing/implementing new hardware and software
- Office 365
- Windows OS
- Active Directory
- Windows Server
- Exchange Online
- Knowledge of security principles
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR - IMMEDIATE START
- Payroll Administrator
- DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- Sales Consultant
- CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER - SAP
- Trainee Property Manager / Lettings Negotiator
- FULL STACK WEB DEVELOPER
- Sales Executive
- RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT / SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
- RECRUITMENT ACCOUNT MANAGER
- GRADUATE TRAINEE SCHEME
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
- CREATIVE MARKETING EXECUTIVE - SOCIAL MEDIA
- Property Manager / Lettings Coordinator
- PPC Marketing Executive
- Social Media / Digital Marketing Assistant
- Senior Social Media / Digital Marketing Executive
- Social Media / Digital Marketing Executive
- Administrator / Scheduler