EXPERIENCED MERCHANDISING MANAGER AND LOOKING FOR A BIG OPPORTUNITY?
We are recruiting on behalf a leading fashion brand located in Leeds who, due to expansion, is seeking an experienced Merchandising Manager to join the team.
As the Merchandising Manager, you'll be responsible for leading the Merchandising team, inventory/stock management overseeing supply chain, helping with key business activities and strategies within a clothing and apparel environment.
This is pivotal role within this leading fashion business where you'll be working closely with the Merchandising Director to deliver departmental and operational strategy, as well as leading the day-to-day team.
This is the perfect opportunity for a career driven individual who is keen to grow with a forward-thinking business.
As the Merchandising Manager, you'll be rewarded with a Highly Competitive Base Salary plus a Full Benefits Scheme (Package to be discussed on application)
THE MERCHANDISING MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As the Merchandising Manager, you'll be responsible for driving improved performance and customer experience through exceptional stock management
- Help develop and implement new strategies to minimise markdown without compromising cash margin
- Owning the critical path.
Challenging risk and agree actions with the team to ensure that together you achieve on time launch
- Manage all the product system set ups with total accuracy and subsequent checks of all catalogue pages and product web set ups
- Control and manage costs relating to supply chain
- Manage all purchase order placement, timely delivery schedules, stock receipts, stock transfers, price lists including markdowns
- Merchandising of product additions and deletions and managing seasonal capacity planning
- Manage a small team of merchandisers, monitoring performance, and setting KPIs and develop a high performing team
- Plan workloads across the team
- Regular liaison with suppliers
- Monthly Reporting to the Senior Management Team
- Current experience as a Merchandising Manager position is essential
- Good knowledge of the Clothing/Footwear/Accessories factories and strong understanding of the factory operation
- People leadership experience is essential
- Experiencing of Leading, Motivating and Inspiring a team to deliver high quality results
- High level capacity planning skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks to fixed deadlines
- Excellent Negotiation and persuasion skills to manage timely deliveries
- Budget/Cost Control and Stock Management experience
- Critical Path Management
If you're an experienced as Merchandising Manager and you're looking for a big opportunity, then please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- Sales Executive
- RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT / SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
- RECRUITMENT ACCOUNT MANAGER
- GRADUATE TRAINEE SCHEME
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
- CREATIVE MARKETING EXECUTIVE - SOCIAL MEDIA
- Property Manager / Lettings Coordinator
- PPC Marketing Executive
- Social Media / Digital Marketing Assistant
- Senior Social Media / Digital Marketing Executive
- Social Media / Digital Marketing Executive
- Administrator / Scheduler
- HR Advisor
- Motor Trade & Commercial Vehicle Account Handler
- QA Tester / Manager
- SME Account Handler
- Business / Economics Graduate Researcher
- Mortgage Compliance Administrator
- IT Engineer