We are currently recruiting for a number of Refuse Collectors and Recycling Operatives to work for our valued client based in the Hinckley area.
S&L Personnel are a leading recruitment business with offices throughout the midlands.
Experience is not essential, however, you must have the minimum following skills:
· Physically fit as pulling wheelie bins and a lot of walking is required
· Happy to work in all weathers
· Flexible and reliable
· Good team player
· Cautious and conscientious of your surroundings
· Own transport advantage (due to location of depot)
This role is Monday to Friday, 06.30 - 14.30
This a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-known company in Hinckley.
You must be physically able to walk around 10 miles per day and you will be working at a fast pace on your feet all day.
This is a temporary on going position with immediate starts available.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £8.91 per hour to £9.62 after 12 weeks
S&L Personnel is an equal opportunity recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
S&L Personnel act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
For an immediate telephone interview please call the Hinckley Branch on 01455 847956
More Jobs from S&L Personnel
- IT Technician
- Evening Part Time Office Cleaner
- Part Time Office Cleaner
- CSCS Labourers
- Office Cleaner
- Picker & Packer/ Stock organiser
- Van Driver- Collections
- Warehouse Administrator
- Office Cleaner - Days
- Cleaning operative - Part Time
- Cleaner Full Time
- Commercial Cleaner
- Office Cleaner
- Trainee Knitting Machine Operative
- Refuse Collectors
- Picking Operative
- Packing Operative
- Picking & Packing Operative
- Warehouse Operative
- Class 2 Driver