Associate Investment Consultant
If you are working in the asset management or investment consultancy field, with strong technical knowledge of funds and investment strategies, this is the role for you.
Working in a leading UK pension and investment consultancy, you will be a part of a team focused on providing guidance to institutional clients and trustees.
You will be part qualified towards your CFA or Actuarial exams with outstanding relationship skills.
- Working towards FFA/FIA or CFA
- Experience and an interest in transitions
- Experience gained in a fund management or other relevant investment sector
- A solid understanding of the legislative framework for UK pension schemes
- Strong commercial awareness of the pensions and employee benefits market
- Related knowledge or experience of Company Accounts
- Previous consultancy experience
- Providing investment advice to both trustee and corporate clients on a wide range of issues
- Directing and advising a portfolio of clients
- Own and manage the delivery of client advice - key liaison person within client team
- Delivering high quality, expert investment advice employing strategic and innovative solutions
- Developing business - active involvement in client ‘prospecting', relationship building and new business pitches
- Activities designed to build and enhance the practice and firm's profile through networking, speaking at appropriate conferences and other forums
- Building and maintaining strong links with other areas of the business to facilitate cross selling
- Developing the consulting capabilities of the practice by coaching and mentoring team members
- Adhere to the firm's Information Security standards, policies and procedures.
- Degree of flexibility to travel to clients and other offices
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: (13431)
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- FUND EXPENSES ASSOCIATE
- EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT
- COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
- TRANSFER AGENCY OVERSIGHT
- IT RISK CONSULTANT
- CLIENT CHANGE MANAGER
- Process Improvement Analyst
- SENIOR PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
- Voting and ESG Analyst
- FUND CONTROLLER
- SMCR Analyst
- RFP Analyst
- LIQUIDITY FUNDING CONTROLLER ASSOCIATE
- REGULATORY CONTROLLER ASSOCIATE
- REGULATORY CONTROLLER
- Global Mobility Analyst
- Senior Product Development Manager - Real Estate
- CALCULATIONS ANALYST
- Governance and Sustainability Analyst
- ADMINISTRATOR - RECONCILIATIONS