Building Maintenance Engineer
This is a very exciting time to be joining Paradigm Housing Group.
With 15,000 properties, a turnover of £115m and a substantial development and sales programme, we are making the most of our many opportunities in a challenging but rewarding environment.
We have a clear and ambitious view of where we are as an organisation and where we need to get to; providing more homes for people who need them by running an efficient and successful business.
We have an exciting opportunity for a professional and enthusiastic individual to provide an efficient and effective repairs and maintenance service at Lea Bridge House (located near Walthamstow on Lea Bridge Road).
You will be responsible for identifying and carrying out scheduled & routine maintenance and repairs following voids and general upkeep throughout the building.
As part of our close-knit team, we will need you to participate in our out of hours 'on call' service to carry out emergency works when placed on the 'on call' rota.
You will play a key part to ensure that Health and Safety checks throughout the building are untaken on time and recorded accurately.
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time when you can have a real and personal impact on the future success of our business.
At Paradigm, we work hard, strive for excellence, in return we offer a great place to work an attractive range of benefits such as Health Cash Plan, Bonus potential, competitive Pension options and 25 days Holiday on starting in addition to 3 days closure at Christmas as well as supporting flexible ways of working.
We welcome applications from all sections of the communities we work in.
Shortlisting will be conducted in line with the essential and desirable criteria set out in the person specification.
We reserve the right to close this role earlier than the published date should a suitable candidate be identified.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £35934 - £35934 Per Annum
- Location: HP10 0DF, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Career Kinetics Limited
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AD-PARA-BME
- Posted: 2021-04-21 12:50:49 -
- View all Jobs from Career Kinetics Limited
More Jobs from Career Kinetics Limited
- Care Manager : Domiciliary
- Management Accountant
- Business Development Manager - Recruitment
- Social Worker - Supervising
- Care Assistant/Support Worker
- Gas Engineer : Breakdown and Install
- Junior IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Vehicle Technician/Mechanic
- Communications & PR Officer
- Care Assistant
- Senior Workshop Engineer - Forklifts
- Senior Sales Manager
- Care Manager : Supported Living
- Care Manager : Domiciliary/Home Care
- Multiskilled Technician - Plasterer
- Family Group Conference Facilitator
- Recruitment Consultant
- Tenancy Sustainment Officer
- Account manager / Business development
- Aftercare Manager