Registered General Nurse- Residential Care Home
Registered General Nurse- Residential Care Home -Ludlow
Are you a passionate, dedicated Registered General Nurse (RGN) looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work in a Residential Care Home that offers Residential Care, Nursing Care, Dementia Care & Respite Care in Ludlow
The Registered General Nurse (RGN) rates are set by shifts, they start at £15.78 per hour.
This is a lovely residential home that values quality of care, quality of homes & Surroundings and pride in service as just some of the company’s core values.
What the Registered General Nurse (RGN) will be doing:
Responsible for the skilled practical nursing care of residents and the supervision of nursing practice under the direction of the Care Services Manager, promoting and maintaining an outstanding standard of care
This Responsibility will include:
- To ensure that residents admissions are planned for and that they result in a positive experience.
- To respond to the pre-admission assessment and to ensure that all new residents have their care plans completed within 24 hours after admission; it is the responsibility of the RGN/RMN to complete these within this timescale together with the resident or their supporters and to seek consent of treatment.
- To act as a role model for all staff and to provide skilled nursing and direct care to residents in accordance with agreed care plans, ensuring that all care plans and nursing records are updated accordingly, with accurate concise information, in line with NMC record keeping guidelines and local policy.
- To identify residents’ physical, psychological, social and emotional needs, and report and document any changes, ensuring efficient referrals or changes in care.
- To communicate with residents’ relatives and other health care professionals and acting on, or escalate any relevant information, where applicable.
- To be kind and caring and to understand and promote the principles of the Mental Capacity Act and deprivation of liberties safeguarding
Registered General Nurse Essential Requirements:
- Good Level of IT Skills and literacy
- Must hold a Nursing Qualification RMN/RNLD/RNMH or Equivalent
- Must have Evidenced CPN
- Must have a valid NMC Registration
- Working with people with complex conditions and challenging behaviour
What we offer:
We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment.
You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate (if required)
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Registered General Nurse (RGN) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on (option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders or email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
- Rate: Rates are Umbrella Rates and for the shift type.
- Location: Ludlow, Shropshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Recruitment
- Recruiter: 4Healthcare
- Contact: Kasey Sanders
- Tel: 0208 514 9136
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: KSTL21042021L
- Posted: 2021-04-21 12:54:45 -
- View all Jobs from 4Healthcare
More Jobs from 4Healthcare
- Project Manager-Infrastructure - Barnsley
- Data Warehouse/PowerBI Specialist - Devon
- Energy Projects Coordinator - Wakefield
- Children & Family Support Worker
- Information, Advice and Guidance Advisor - Barnsley
- Residential Support Worker
- Rehousing Support Workers
- Project Worker-Children & Family Support Service
- Family Support Worker
- Senior Health Programme Advisor (Public Health)
- Development and Design Engineer - Hull
- Co-ordinator - Worcester
- Information and Monitoring Officer - Warrington
- Kirklees Council - Resource/Support Officer
- Professional Officer - Shropshire
- Night Support Worker - Asylum Seeker Children Services- Cranbrook
- Retirement Living Assistant
- Night Support Worker -Asylum Seeker Children Services- Ashford
- Public Health Analyst
- Senior Planning Officer - Wakefield