Programme Manager - 106764-1
Programme Manager - £380 per day PAYE - 6 Month Contract - Remote Based, must be able to travel to London when required
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires an experienced Programme Manager to manage external and internal needs while creating robust plans for successful product development, including building and managing the right team, creating goals for them to execute against, and driving the creative process.
This role will engage with every discipline including art, design, dev, test, and business.
- Production - Develop plans and lead end to end production process for individual projects.
- Projects - Manage multiple projects and deliverables with consistent communication to external and internal partners
- Scheduling - Define, track and report on the engagement process, from brainstorming and ideation, through execution of concept and prototype deliverables.
- Requirements - Work with internal and external partner teams to define and align on clear requirements and deliverables.
- Risks -Identify and mitigate project risks / dependencies.
- External - Coordinate with external vendors.
- Retrospectives - Collect, summarize, and provide discoveries from projects into engineering teams to influence engineering tradeoffs
- Support - Provide support to Marketing, PR, and other extended functions
- Production/Programme Management experience designing, developing and delivering high quality interactive consumer or related industry experiences.
- Agile/Scrum knowledge
- Working directly with customers on customer deliverables - customer facing skills
- Background or experience in creative or design positions is a plus
- A strong technical background and demonstrated ability to quickly come up to speed with new technologies and the ability to provide leadership in a new space.
- Exceptional organisation skills.
Detailed and organized communication skills with clear, concise, and specific follow through on all action items.
- Experience is required to deal with ambiguous situations and conditions, and an ongoing need to identify, assess, and solve problems quickly and frequently.
- Strong interpersonal communication and cross-team collaboration skills with the proven ability to work with, and build win-win relationships with, “creatives” (e.g.
artists and game designers), technical people (e.g.
developers), and non-technical people (e.g.
PR and Marketing) alike.
- A high level of enthusiasm, ingenuity, self-motivation, resourcefulness and drive for results in a fast-paced competitive space.
Must have a positive and team-oriented attitude.
- Proven ability to turn blue sky ideas from creative designers into real, tangible products and features.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Quality Assurance Officer
- SIEM Implementation Expert - Splunk, Arcsight, Sentinel
- Senior Scientist - Immunology
- Construction Manager
- Data Lead / Data Migration Lead
- Signalling Design CRE
- Junior H&S Officer
- Quality Advisor
- EC&I Project Engineer
- Portfolio Information Lead
- E&I Designer
- Test Equipment Design Engineer
- Assistant Financial Business Partner - 5171321
- Site Services Engineer
- MIG & TIG Welder / Metal Fabricator
- Barrel Maker (CNC Machinist)
- Full Stack Developer
- Test Engineer - switchmode power supply
- Area Sales Manager - EMEA - Permanent
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant